05 March 2007

A confession


I have a confession to make...I've become a Stripper..hard to believe I know.

I'm taking it all off, all of it, I'm not even wearing my gloves or my boots, and you know I almost always have them on.

Why am I doing this, you ask, simple, it's for the money. I'm not going to pretend that I like it, but it's something that needs to be done.

But I think I am doing rather well, I have the hip and and the hand motions down well.

Sometimes I take it off bit by bit, one piece at a time, other times I just just grab handfuls and just wrench it off.

Some have asked to see me with no clothes on as well, I won't name anyone. So here's a picture for you.




Stripping this horrible 1970's woodchip wallpaper from the walls of my flat is taking ages.

Antarctica, the cursed, is the continent that is the Pastafarian equivalent to Christianity’s Hell. The beer volcano froze over millennia ago, the strippers wear big bulky parkas and snow pants, and the place is covered in ice and snow. - Rev. St. Tobias Leonard

No comments: